Winter resort laps or summertime on wheels, this classic shape offers MIPS crash technology and hassle-free comfort for snow and street. Skate-inspired and snow-ready, the Anon Greta 3 MIPS® Helmet is multi-season certified. MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) reduces angled impact forces for increased crash safety. Its hardshell design offers everyday durability, and our auto-adjust fit design provides a snug, hassle-free fit. The ear pads are audio-compatible and removable. Use them on cold days or remove them for spring sessions or summer season wear.
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out of the back
- Multidirectional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a revolutionary technology that mimics the brain's own protection system with a low friction layer that lets the helmet slide relative to the head
- Auto-adjust fit system features an elastic closure in the rear of the helmet that dynamically flexes around the wearer's head for a perfect fit
- Classic fleece on the liner and ear pads provides optimal warmth and comfort
- Compatible with audio accessories