The Ibis Mojo 3 for 2016 is finally here.
Though it looks a lot like an HD3 (and shares all the new, cool technologies) travel is a little less at 130mm, and they've knocked about a half pound on the frame, bringing it to 5.5lb (with shock). Combine all that with the fact that it can be run with regular 27.5" MTB tires or 27.5"+ tires in up to a 2.8" width, and it's easy to see that your setup options are pert-near endless (you can even run a front der and 2 chainrings).
Note: Frame only pricing listed until we start shipping these in June. CALL FOR MORE INFO
• Intended use: trail
• Rear wheel travel: 130mm
• Fork travel: 140mm
• Wheel size: 27.5''
• Compatible with 2.8" wide 27.5+ tires
• Compatible w/ single or double chain rings
• Updated dw-link suspension
• Boost 148mm hub spacing
• Frame weight: 5.5lb w/ shock
• Weight: 27.05 lb (X01 Werx build kit)